Starting off a new week my friends! I had a most productive day yesterday, got TONS of cleaning done. Today I get to enjoy it. Who is with me the next 24 hours? 😁

• SpaceBar@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Today, I’m selling my handcrafted wooden bowls and stuff at the city artisan fair. If I were hungover, I can’t imagine this day would be fun, but I’m sober and today is going to be awesome.

Iwndt

• avguser@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      11 months ago

I’ve been looking for creative hobbies to recapture all the free time I have now. Woodworking seems fun! I’m glad you have that.

• blenderwig@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Grateful for this check in, it helped keep me alcohol free last night. Woke up to no hangover, great sleep, and now a relaxing Sunday. I realized I had a craving for alcohol due to discomfort and boredom from our D&D session. I like D&D, I just have a hard time with sitting in one place for 4 hours. Drinking some Oktoberfest NA beers helped me beat the craving. Today is my day to do what I want to do, and I get to do it all with a clear head. Day 17, no poisonous alcohol for me!

• avguser@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Chores in the AM, then food truck fest with friends for lunch. We’ve been very productive this weekend and it helps being able to get a full night’s rest then wake up rejuvenated at 7a to get back after it again. IWNDWYT

• Newstart@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Day 4. Still no real withdrawals symptoms. I am wondering if they are just delayed or the 2 days tapered helps. Either way I won’t be drinking today.