• Steeve@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

I’ve never watched Star Trek all the way through, but I always thought I knew what it was about… until now

• Ben Hur Horse Race@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

all the way through… man star trek the next generation is borderline purely episodic. other than a handful of episodes, each one lives in a bubble and you dont need to see the one where data wears a sombrero and fires a double barreled shotgun into a crowd of people to appreciate the one where his twin brother Lore tries to undermine his sense of android well being. kind of like skittles, if you eat one skittle it has no impact on a skittle you may or may not eat years later (again, there are several exceptions, but not many). its perfectly formulaic and episodic.

Also, riker totally fucks the alien chick when shes hot and there’s nothing shameful about masturbating thinking about that no matter what your entire family says when your wife brings it up in tears on christmas eve.

somtimes, riker also fucks the non-bianary alien days before their tragic non-consensual conversion therapy

• teft@startrek.website
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

The town of Deadwood may face danger once again. If they do… they will need a sheriff… and a deputy.