• Tattorack@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 hours ago

White bicycle helmet with the company logo in bright orange on the front.

Bright orange rain jacket with reflective strips and the company logo in white on the front and back.

For days that aren’t rainy; a mostly featureless zippable bright orange hoody with the company logo in white on the chest.

For sunny days; a mostly featureless bright orange t-shirt, two of cotton, two of polyester, with the company logo in white on the chest.

A black rain pants with reflectors and the company name in white written on its side along the legs.

A large, cubic, expandable bright orange thermally insulated back-pack with reflectors and the company logo in white on the sides.

• Tazerface@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

Black t-shirt, black cargo shorts or pants, work boots, sock colour varies, N-95, a headlamp.

No, I’m not a coal miner. LOL

• That_Devil_Girl@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

My work cloths are any and all long sleeve 100% cotton shirts I can find at thrift stores, durable carhartt pants, and steel toe boots.

I work as a welder and go through a lot of shirts each year. They all get burned up.

• stinerman [Ohio]@midwest.social
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

I work from home so most of the time it’s whatever I wore to bed the night before. Unless I’m on camera and then I’ll put on a t-shirt.

• undefined@links.hackliberty.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 day ago

Yikes I do this literally every day for work. I’m getting burned out feeling like a slob but I just can’t be bothered to roll out of bed any earlier just to shower. It’s at the point that on days when I’ve actually showered in the morning (weekends) I feel “dirty” again in the evening.

• edric@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

Band or conference merch t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. I work in tech.

• beirdobaggins@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 days ago

On the days I go into the office:

Tennis shoes, Jeans, Button down short sleeve shirt, or Polo shirt.

Work from home days:

Same thing except I wear a t-shirt.