Beep boop. I am robot… beep boop I have no emotion.

ITT: the 30 some odd people who that have transcended human desire.

• Clinicallydepressedpoochie@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      5 hours ago

Plain statistics. For every ugly MF there should be some privileged idiot with every advantage. 100 million people. Think about it.

Edit: sorry, didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s ego.

• Aniki 🌱🌿
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 hours ago

You should delete this post fam. You have some personal issues you’re projecting on strangers. Probably not very healthy in the long run and seeking validation from us retards on Lemmy most certainly won’t help you in any form.

• Clinicallydepressedpoochie@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          6 hours ago

Nah, I’m good. Chose a person and random. There is 1/3 chance they are a fascist. Does that not wound you?

Edit: or are you saying I should be stoic and not be envious in any situation despite my nature. Well I’m telling you I’m not because these are shallow pools.

• JeeBaiChow@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            3 hours ago

Quit your envy of others and just vote mate. If your stats are correct, yould still beat them 2 to 1.

• Carrolade@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            5 hours ago

For the record, the number of die hard MAGAs is smaller than that, it’s just a subset of the gop. Then consider that a lot of MAGAs are duped into just thinking “oh, he jokes a lot, but he’s a businessman so he’ll do a good job!”

So the number of actual outright fascists is going to be pretty small when we weed out the people that just fall for their promises and lies. We need to distinguish between a fascist and a fool.

• Aniki 🌱🌿
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            6 hours ago

No. I dont give a shit. Just like I dont care about starving kids in Africa. Its both unnecessary and pointless. Most women aren’t fascists and most dudes are fat and lazy. I’m not competing with any of them.