• Linkerbaan@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    19 hours ago

Blue MAGA having a collective meltdown is a sight to behold.

“Let me ignore Democrats being fully bankrolled by israel. And committing literal Genocide. I have this 10 year old picture where Putin is on the other side of a table you are sitting at”

• jsonjson@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 hours ago

Funny, I often run into the most combative people with “ACKCHYUALLY” attitudes when speaking to libertarians. Republican Pot Smoking Edition models of political worldview tend to try very hard to defend their very nuanced mental gymnastics of being able to be a little empathetic on the surface socially while still turning their back on those less fortunate in actions.

• barsquid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      13 hours ago

Yes, here are the MAGA B-team campaigners on Lemmy, self-aware they are supporting a vile cult and so pretending “Blue MAGA” is a thing. Your main campaigners on larger platforms like reddit don’t even know who the Dem candidate is, but they are serious candidates we should take seriously, for some reason.

• umbrella@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      13 hours ago

like seriously. when will libs notice the democrats are also fucking them over big time, as if nothing has changed?