• BonesOfTheMoon@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 hours ago

It’s Thanksgiving here. I have church, that’s about it. I don’t eat meat so Thanksgiving is just a long weekend with cranberry sauce and sweet potato to me.

• Hugin@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 hours ago

Hurricane cleanup. Make Tasso ham. See the Eurooa Clipper launch if it happens Sunday.

• Volkditty@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 hours ago

Going to attempt to fix the wobbly stairs on my back deck despite not having any of the tools or experience necessary to do so.

• Drusenija@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 hours ago

Bit of grocery shopping, some delicious but probably bad for me food and if I can wrangle it some FFXIV with my son and brother in law (BIL is interstate so need to make sure they’re available).

• tmat256@lemmings.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    16 hours ago

Going home and relaxing. It’s been a physically demanding week and my body could use a break

• Dr. Wesker@lemmy.sdf.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        16 hours ago

Recently we started base building and exploring in Sons of the Forest. Deforestation with the homies.

We also like to behave questionably in BF 2042, where we all spawn with anti-air missile launchers, and then systematically shoot down enemy aircraft.

We might also try Raft this session.

• dunz@feddit.nu
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    16 hours ago

A friend is having a birthday on Saturday , so we’re gonna have a night out 😃