Does anyone know where I can buy 3 to 5 pair of normal looking human hand (or finger) gloves within the next week or so?

I finally thought of an idea for a Halloween Zoom-based costume contest to go as an AI generated person, and one of the key ingredients of it is WAY too many fingers. But as I’ve searched for non-monster looking latex costume gloves and I’m coming up empty. I assumed I have lots of options but that none would fit my XL sized hands. But instead I just find zombie, ape, alien, or skeleton. Some of the 4 finger alien gloves could work, but its not quite what I’m going for.

Update: Thanks all. Between magic trick thumbs, dismembered prop hands, and tiny novelty hands I should have what I need to put my costume together!
Update 2: I just placed an order for 14 hands and 10 thumbs. I love Halloween.

• xmunk@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 hours ago

Werewolf gloves are usually pretty plain outside of crazy nails and some hair - you could probably trim down the nails and just pull off any hair they glued on.

You might also have some luck finding someone who hand makes them for cosplay outfits since folks need all sorts of customizations when it comes to the realm of cosplay… molding them with an extra finger would probably be trivial.

• 👍Maximum Derek👍OP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      10 hours ago

This is currently my backup plan. It’s more work then I’d want to do in the next 10 days to make something like look semi-natural, but its doable. I found these searching for werewolf gloves.

• xmunk@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 hours ago

Also, as a note, you could probably use concealer on the exterior to tone down the crazy as fuck black veins.

Best of luck!