No video released yet but the right wing blog-sphere is already claiming it’s AI. Put on your seat-belts and keep your hands inside the car at all times.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    3 hours ago

are clearly trying to get out in front of some sort of bad news that, based on their comments, appears to be a video grants more weight to claims than this random article.

This is a lot of assumptions. They are constantly saying Democrats are about to do something bad. It’s part of their shtick, and they are just trying to keep people afraid.

But even if we agree and they are clearly trying to get out in front of something that doesn’t make anything we put into that hole “has more weight.”

• WoahWoah@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 hours ago

Trump spin-doctors are specifically referencing that democrats are going to release an “AI-generated” piece of media. I’m assuming that means they’re worried something might be released soon. That’s it, I’m not putting anything in a “hole,” I’m just waiting to see what they’re trying to get in front of.

• EatATaco@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        3 hours ago

We have two people, who often claim Democrats are about to do something bad, tweeting that Democrats are about to do something bad. This isn’t “clearly getting ahead of something” it could just be their typical fear mongering.

You also said that this “fact” gives the claim more weight, but it still could be referring to literally anything.

All we have is some “social media users” saying there is a tape and misleading via context claims that 2 of the hundreds of right wing spin doctors are vaguely referencing a video.

It’s absolutely nothing at this point