link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    4 hours ago

camboja, anrgentina, chile, brazil, bolivia, cuba, dominican republic, haiti, nicaragua, panama, venezuela… i could go ON, but it probably aint ringing bells because you arent taught about anywhere else.

• UrPartnerInCrime@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 hours ago

Oh I know the US government has done shitty stuff.

You said Russia hasn’t though. And I literally gave just one example. So you were wrong

I never defended the US though

• umbrella@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 hours ago

can you point me to comparable russian intervention in south america?

• UrPartnerInCrime@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          3 hours ago

Honestly, why would Russia want to go after South America. They have their own neighbors to genocide. Which they’ve done repeatedly.

Again, yes, the US has done genocide and supported countless other insurrection and what not. I’m not trying to argue that.

But to think Russia is better because they haven’t touched your land specifically is crazy. Look to any of their neighbors, especially the smaller ones, and see the havoc they’ve done. Just because they don’t (fortunately) have the means or will to also fuck you also doesn’t make them better lmao

Edit: You’re complaining black bears have destroyed your stuff and would rather have non-native brown bears cause they seem cool and have never caused any trouble in your area.