Let’s discuss tasks, contestants and the show in general.

Spoilers ahead.

• Deebster@programming.devOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 hours ago

Greg thinks that Rosie has low self esteem? That it absolutely not the impression I get from her.

It’s been so long that I forgot about the hotdog.

I’m amazed how quickly the detective figured out the trick, and with the quotable logic of “He’s Andy Zaltzman, he knows what velvet is!”

I’m kinda disappointed that Greg chickened out of double deductions: -3 × 2 = -6 as we learnt in primary school.

Hot sauce avoidance was genius, although I don’t believe he actually knew the rules allowed it. On the other hand, Andy very was confident on that subject. yeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEES he was.

Andy’s technique of throw high (and so land vertically) was my first thought.

• siv9939@lemmy.zip
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 hours ago

I’m glad I’m not the only one that forgot about the hotdog costume. At the beginning of the series I was really expecting Jack and Rosie to have more of an odd couple vibe, but it’s been cute to see the two of them work so well together.

I’m really amazed how quickly Emma figured out Andy was lying, only to turn around and start guessing specific foods instead of going by food groups or colors or something broader.

• 👍Maximum Derek👍
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 hours ago

I’m not sad he chickened out. Rosie has already wasted her joker and lost 3 series points because Jack doesn’t know how to read tasks.

I mean… I wouldn’t have been sad the other way either.