Utopia? Flying jetson cars? Mole people living underground? Everything’s on fire and humanity ends? I’m just curious about anyone’s thoughts in general 😀

• Criton@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I’ll be long gone and I have no kids by choice. Hopefully the human race will be extinct and the planet can recover.

• MortalWombat@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Big same. I’ve spent the last 30 years arguing (and voting) for sustainable policies and environmental regulations, but what little progress has been made is woefully insufficient. I did my best, but obviously humanity doesn’t actually want to survive.

• Criton@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I just want to take care of my little corner of the world. Take care of me and mine, have enjoyable experiences, make memories and try to avoid being evil.

I can’t do much about the big stuff (other than vote). It’s going to get worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better) but no point worrying.

• hoi_polloi@sh.itjust.works
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                1 year ago

I’ve checked out. I’ve been voting and advocating for Green and progressive polities for as long as I could, but here we are. I’ll do my best to noy shitty up the place too much while I exit, but after I’m gone, I’m gone.