link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Don’t think no one saw that before you deleted that. That was disgusting.

Also who said we were all American? Why does White default to American?

• comvedml@lemmygrad.mlOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Don’t overreact, I don’t hate white people , it is just they generally live in their own “white bubble”. Left in global North countries are pretty lame. I mean why Aussies can’t protest against US regarding Assange? They won’t, they think he is a Russian asset. Only global South with the help from China and Russia will crush the global North once in for all.

• ComradeSalad@lemmygrad.ml
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

What an bizarre fantasy to hyper focus on and base your ideal around. You care more about this “Global War” then literally anything else, like that’s the end all be all.

Also Russians are “white” you genius. Half of Latin America could pass as “white”, there are “white” Turks, and so on. What I’m trying to say is that your preview of “white” and whitenesses role is devoid of reality.

Also why is the proletarian of another nation something to be “crushed” like an insect? Why are they, and their purposefully weak movements the target of your ire? And yes there are morons that believe the lies of the system, but how does that even apply to what you’re saying in the slightest?

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            1 year ago

Russia is a slavic nation, they are generally hated by Western Europeans because they think Russians have mongol blood or they think Russia is more Asiatic than Westernised europe. I don’t hate white people btw but yeah if we global South have to survive from climate crisis , we need to reorient the global power from West to Asia (maybe China). I don’t think western Hemisphere will give up their power so easily, you can go on blabber about kind West is but I don’t think that way. Also, I don’t think western countries can liberate out themselves. We can’t die because of your nonsense and petty e left.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                1 year ago

I just only meant, as a commie from global South, we should find global South left voices rather relying on cheap performer like greta who doesn’t understand the class politics and G7 imperialism. Period.

link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  1 year ago

I agree wholeheartedly. But what does whiteness have a thing to do with any of what you just said.

link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 year ago

Jesus Christ, you’ve literally resorted to race realism to justify why Russia isn’t white or considered white by Europeans, as to why they should be fine allying with China and the rest.

I’m sorry, you are a very misguided person, and I wish you the best in life. I hope you are able to change. Goodbye.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                edit-2
                1 year ago

I haven’t, I just read Fergie chambers report of Moldova and others. Also, I heard Joseph Borell comments about Europe being a garden and rest is jungle. Again, not saying white people are bad or I hate them. I know many are good and are communists but overall the entrenched white power in US and EU have manifested itself a racist ideology in liberal circles. I am just asking you why Europeans didn’t protest against Joseph borrell racist remarks , why was he not forced to resign? Truth to be told, culture in Europe is pretty racist towards global South and Russia. Same goes for Americans. Again, not saying all are bad but you can’t deny that most of white countries have racist ideology in regards to foreign policy. That’s why I prefer global South people, similar things have been said by Vijay Prashad.