I literally said this yesterday, Lemmygrad is the instance preventing fascists from invading Lemmy, and they will never forgive us for it.

• Krause@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Ah yes, very amusing that CIA-compatible people “on the left” and libertarian tech bros are allowed on places like Reddit and Marxist-Leninists aren’t, who could have predicted this?! How could it be that the people aligned with capital get ample platform everywhere?

• CarlMarks@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

In communist Beehaw, the unelected strong men admins censor political content, keeping their people from knowing what true freedom looks like. I once talked to a Beehaw user and they told me that the people in Beehaw don’t even know how to read news articles, they just believe whatever is written in the title of a post from their ruler-sanctioned media sources. The people of Beehaw yearn for freedom, if only we could break through their authoritarian governance and brainwashing.

• Black Yeonmi Par𝕏@lemmygrad.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

“Yes exactly, I call myself very left but the minute I tried /kbin a thread about china from lemmy.ml showed up and there full of Tianomon Square deniers I tried to engage but just after half an hour I was almost done with the whole reddit alternative and was on my way to delete my account.”

…Man can’t even spell ‘Tiananmen’ right and wants people to believe they are ‘very left’, and considers people who’ve actually seen the whole video ‘deniers’. Okay, friendo…