I’m trying to get the conversation started, please feel free to chime in with literally anything weed related!

• other_world@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I use a dry herb vape most of the time. I have an Arizer EQ for my daily home use. Arizer Air 2 for longer handheld sessions. And an XMax V3 Pro for short on the go use. I’ll occasionally smoke a joint, especially if it’s infused with something but for the most part I stopped combusting in 2018.

• EtherBalls@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Dry herb vape. Easier on the lungs and throat, almost no smell. Definitely get higher from a good old bowl, but there is a lot more combustion going on there too so a lot of coughing and shit. I usually vape indica almost nightly for help sleeping.

Carts are 2nd for me, but I prefer sativas when I have to do chores or projects around the house, mowing the lawn etc. Quick and easy!

• Wooky@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I love hitting my Dynavap dry in a small bong. Seeing the vapor pour down is so satisfying.

• heyheyitsbrent@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Volcano if I’m just hanging out at home. A joint if I’m going for a walk in the forest. Drinks or edibles for parties with non-cannabis friends. A nice blunt on a special occasion.

• fermionsnotbosons@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Mostly vaping oil (live resin ideally) over the past 5 years due to the convenience and portability. However, I have recently become a fan of cannabis drinks. I take a cap full of 100 mg/mL apple-flavored drink and in 15 minutes (30 if I just ate) I am glassy-eyed and feeling good for the next 2-4 hours. It’s reliable so I never get too baked or not baked enough. Also, better for my lungs!

• Vaggumon@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

High dose chocolate mint candy bars. My current favorite is Barracuda THC Mint Dark Chocolate, purchased in Detroit. Though I live in Northern IL. It’s way cheaper there, and worth the trip if you spend more then a couple hundred per trip. I prefer edibles just cause it’s cleaner, easier to dose, and you don’t need any special equipment to partake.

• Cora@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Edibles has recently been my favorite. I have some gummies, and I have to cut them in half so they’re not as intense.

• akaifox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Years back I had a small one hitter / dugout that had a “spiral” air-flow to cool the smoke and had a spring to eject afterwards. I loved that and miss it so much. Eventually it broke and I never found another :*(

Currently trying out the Puffco Proxy, which is really neat

• arefx@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Love consuming from a quality dry herb vape. The flavor is amazing.

• Wigglehard@exploding-heads.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I have not smoked weed in 10 years because I would lose my job, but making a power hitter is always fun, have you ever heard of such a thing? It’s when you basically put a pipe inside of a bottle like an old sports bottle that is heavy plastic, drill a hole in the side and then you put a blunt and light it on the inside of the pipe and then basically you’re getting these mega weed hits but you just have to be careful because the roach can shoot down the nozzle into the back of your throat