For all comics fan, be it Marvel, DC or Black Horse, feel free to post your favourite pages on !comics@lemmy.ml

Also, the community is currently unmoderated, I created a post to ask for moderators

• Steve@communick.news
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 months ago

In the world of server stability, a period as short as 7 days is extremely short. And only 99,7 in such a short time is quite bad. That suggests it’ll go down for a total of 30min every week.

• SaakoPaahtaa@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        9 months ago

Stable as in, not going to get slapped by the Mali government on a whim. The ml is fun and all but a bit stupid to expect a long lasting server

• BlazeOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 months ago

IIRC, the lemmy.ml admins paid for the domain name. I saw a comment from them a while back

• SaakoPaahtaa@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            9 months ago

Sure they have, its just that I wouldn’t put a ton of trust in agreements with the mali government, that’s my point here.

• BlazeOP
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              9 months ago

There’s always a risk, but if that happens I guess we’ll have bigger fish to fry than the comics community

On the other hand, it currently already has 4 thousands subs, definitely easier to revive it than starting another one from scratch