• stimut@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

Pixel 7 owner here. I’m very happy with my phone and will gladly get a new pixel when this one dies.

• 0110010001100010@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 months ago

My one and only complaint with the 7 pro is the damn finger print reader. I miss the one on the back from my 5 and if you don’t have your thumb RIGHT over the right spot on the screen it’s easy to get blinded by the light if you are in a dark room. Outside that, love the phone.

• hydrospanner@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          9 months ago

Eh, it’s been mostly fine, but yes, the fingerprint reader is literally worse than completely useless.

• Ensign Rick@startrek.website
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        9 months ago

6 pro here and I say the same. Best phone I’ve had since my s7 active. Everything between that and this was garbage. Well, I did like my lg g8 thinq but it had an unplanned swimming incident. I’m going to get a pixel as my next assuming graphene OS is still able to be loaded.

• CarterDarter@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

I’m not happy at all with it, and I miss my P2XL and P4XL everyday because the face unlock and fingerprint sensor on my Pixel 7 is truly dogshit. It pisses me off multiple times a day

• Species8472
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

Same. Left Oneplus after the 8T (before Oneplus 1, 3 and 6) for a pixel 7. No regret whatsoever.

• tony@lemmy.hoyle.me.uk
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

when this one dies.

Which is a problem for the phone manufacturers… because everyone’s saying that now. Phones all do what we need them to do already, there are no new killer features.