The kind that thinks communism is the same as nazism and thinks communism is when the government does things.

I hate liberal brain worms.

They seriously do as much damage to the left as fascists by punching to the left and spreading capitalist anti-left propaganda. They overall weaken leftism and help fascism.

We need more left unity, folks. Fash ain’t gonna bash themselves. left-unity-4

• PM_ME_YOUR_FOUCAULTS [he/him, they/them]@hexbear.net
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I never told you that you were anti-tankie, that’s something that you self identified yourself as.

I support my anarchist comrades because I’m capable of understanding their position and having a principled disagreement. I would never say that I am “anti-anarchist.” My disagreement with them doesn’t oblige me to permanent hostility against them or their views.

• mimichuu_@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

Okay, you were “owning me” because you thought I self identify as “anti-tankie”, everything I said still fully and completely applies.

Do you think I don’t have a principled disagreement too? Or why are you bringing that up? I’ve never said anything against MLism per se in this thread so far. Once again I am merely pointing out the dynamic that happens in “left unity”, and what people who call for it expect, aware of it or not.