• iopq@vlemmy.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Imagine listening to someone who is such an expert he said Russia is not stupid enough to invade Ukraine. Yet just a little while later he’s an expert again

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆@lemmygrad.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Ah yes, we should instead listen to the experts who claimed that Russian economy was going to collapse in a month, that Russia would run out of weapons, and that Ukraine was going to make a blitzkrieg offensive that was going to go to the sea of Azov in one day. 🤡

• iopq@vlemmy.net
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

I never linked to such people, what are you even talking about

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆@lemmygrad.ml
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            1 year ago

The fact that you’re arguing Mearsheimer doesn’t know what he’s talking about based on him not having thought that Russia would invade Ukraine shows what an utter clown you are given that pretty much nobody in the west predicted that. You don’t have to link to anything, it’s pretty clear from your comments what “experts” you rely on.

• iopq@vlemmy.net
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 year ago

Nobody in the West predicted that? He said it when the Russian troops were already massing at the border.

Shit, I already predicted it. I shorted the Russia ETFs which were liquidated last year (I made 90%+ profit)