• unexposedhazard
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

I want that job please, sounds very chill to just be a human plate for a bit.

• Ace0fBlades@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

First qualification is to be hot. Second qualification for this specific version is be an anthropomorphic cow.

As long as you meet all the requirements I’m sure this is an attainable dream for you.

(Also the fact that the cow has boobs instead of an udder is really bothering me more than it should)

• Swedneck
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

i’d say it always makes complete sense, it’s just that the logic consists solely of “is this visually appealing/hot?”

• Swedneck
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

to be fair udders are not that much of a thing in the wild, it’s really more something humans selectively bred cows to develop because it was useful for us.

• Alien Nathan Edward@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

There aren’t really wild cows, though. The animal that was domesticated into the cow, the aurochs, is extinct. As far as we’ve been able to reconstruct, however, not even the aurochs had big fat anime tiddies.

• Swedneck
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            11 months ago

…yes that’s my point, the aurochs didn’t really have udders, cows gained them as we domesticated them

• LordAmplifier@pawb.social
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Well, if they had more officially licensed art like this, I’d be way more interested in purchasing whatever product they are trying to sell uwu