• bamboo@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Everyone knows children are used as excuses to get what you want pushed through. Just look at UK’s Online Safety Bill trying to get a backdoor to E2E messaging, claiming it’s to prevent CSAM.

• some_guy@lemmy.sdf.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

The G.I. Joe cartoon was straight up propaganda. There was an Alvin and the Chipmunks ep about the Berlin Wall, too. 80s sucked.

• rolandtb303@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

The biggest punchline of all of this is that our tax dollars are paying for this propaganda. Not in my name.

• eddie_of_ny@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Politicizing children is just not acceptable, no matter which side you’re on.

Yep. But the lgbt psychos do it all the time, and for some reason that’s OK. At least with Israel, it’s for a good cause.

Inb4 “that’s whataboutism”

Yeah, yeah, yeah, my point still stands

Inb4 “Israel are the bad guys”

Look into the history of the conflict, Israel has more of a right to that land then anybody else, is one of the smallest countries in the middle east, has a 20% muslim population who they’ve ceded their holiest site to, and does more than anyone else to prevent civilian deaths. We’re witnessing another Holocaust and the western world is in support of it