• shalafi@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Girls screen for this shit now. Put a MAGA hat on your dating profile, see how you do.

• wreckedcarzz@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Gays screen for this, too.

“I like to go out to the range now and they, stay in practice and have fun”

“oh cool! I need to go more often”

“but those damn democrats are trying to close them all down”

“check, please”

• jaspersgroove@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 months ago

There are some democrats trying to shut down a range near me…mostly because it is a police training range near a residential neighborhood and apparently some people don’t like listening to cops mag-dumping AR-15’s at 10 o’clock at night, even if it is “essential training” for “low visibility conditions”, according to a public statement by the county sheriffs office.

If it were near a rich neighborhood full of republicans that shit would have been shut down, declared a superfund site so some construction company could rake in six figures to clean up all the lead contamination, and turned into a park years ago.

• shalafi@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

Sucks that kinda talk is taken as that kinda opening.

Gays, POC and women are the largest gun purchasing group ATM, and have been for a minute. And they’re asking what to buy, how to be safe and how to train. Wonder why…?

My Filipino fiancé had never touched a gun. She jumped up and down and literally squealed after putting a few downrange. Then I put the 10-round mag in, she stood up and went straight Viet Cong with it. 😂 Come on in folks, the water’s warm.

Anyhow, want to come shoot at my camp in the swamp?

• Sterile_Technique@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

I generally hate it when someone points out something positive about women and then some dude pops in with “mEn tOo!!1” but to any men who happen to read this: you’ve probably already either been offered the advice or found out the hard way: “Don’t put your dick in crazy.” That’s an umbrella statement that ABSOLUTELY applies to “Don’t put your dick in evil” too.

Man, woman, or other: If you see a MAGA hat, or anything else that raises neonazi/fascist flags, swipe left. Life is too short for that shit.

• CADmonkey@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Man, woman, or other: If you see a MAGA hat, or anything else that raises neonazi/fascist flags, swipe left. Life is too short for that shit.

Also, you just know if you date that person, it’s going to be all they talk about. Life is definitely too short for that.

• Fleur__@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

If you can make it through your bf murdering an entire village you can make it through your bf becoming a fascist

• Epicurus0319@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

And she still loves him anyway despite being A LITERAL SENATOR who strongly advocates liberal democracy, and helped found the Delegation of 2000 (which ultimately led to the Rebellion their daughter would help lead)

• dingleberry
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

When his mother is a slave and you refuse to help free her despite being a princess (senator? queen? what the fuck was she anyway?) because that’d cockblock you.