I am looking to get one to get away from my pen vape. Priority is health, so a clean “bake” with no plastics involved would be nice.

• Juggs@aussie.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I’ve got 4.

• Pax 2 is a daily carry. Goes with me everywhere.
    • DaVinci IQ2 is another one I carry around with me occasionally, if I’m going to be out for quite a while.
    • Flowermate 5.0 is a night time use that stays at home. I don’t like carrying it around due to the stem.
    • MFLB stays in it’s box, hoping to see the light of day again.
    • Today@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Pax2 used to be my regular. Then briefly the flowermate stick because i got it on sale.

• Today@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I believe the oven and tube are stainless. The oven lid is plastic on the outside (but it’s magnetic so I’m not sure) and the mouthpieces are silicone.

• Today@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

The dynavap is my favorite by far. It’s just so easy! If you go pax, get the budkups. They make loading and cleanup so easy!

• Juggs@aussie.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I got the flowermate first because it was an upgrade from the mflb and was on sale. At the time I was reading heaps about the pax but it was around $400 where I live.

Ended up getting one on sale about a year later, and once I figured out how to use it just right, it became my daily carry. And because I usually carry multiple strains, I’ll put the half oven in there so I can vary things up during my day.