• MamboGator@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

This is very true. If I’m beating my head against a boss over and over again, I find that if I quit for the day, have a good rest and try again tomorrow it’ll often be a lot easier. Like those neural connections get coded while you dream.

• Khrux@ttrpg.network
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Also if I try to change a tactic, like dodging at a specific point in an attack cycle, the focus of doing so will decode all of my muscle memory and I’ll struggle more than I was when I just threw myself at it blindly.

• WldFyre@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

Dual frost thorny whips (with the innate bleed on them) worked for me!

Bonus points if you’re listening to your wife talk with her dad so you kinda zone out and just get in the groove

• InquisitiveApathy@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

If I change my build that’s admitting defeat and definitely not gitting gud.

Malenia is going to be bonked to death with my Godslayer Greatsword, using no summons…eventually. I’ll see what I can do about my wife talking to her dad though.

• dingleberry
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Makes sense why Margit only makes his monologue once. He understands, there is no thought behind those graceless eyes. You are just a mindless zombie.

• SpezCanLigmaBalls@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

This was me for the final boss of Mario rabbids. I tried to beat the boss 20 times and was too lazy to change anything so I eventually gave up. Haven’t touched it in like a year and a half or 2

• wabafee@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

I feel attacked, been fighting fume knight for quite sometime now. I keep getting killed when he does that big wide swing with fire.

• DrSteveBrule@mander.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

If I can watch someone else beat Gael with a naked slvl 1 wielding a broken dagger, then any build should do the job.