link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

xenomorph in sunflower field , vincent van gogh \(style\), oil painting \(medium\), masterpiece,

Negative prompt: lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name

Steps: 20, Sampler: DPM++ 3M SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 2640682895, Size: 768x1280, Model hash: 74dda471cc, Model: realvisxlV20_v20Bakedvae, Clip skip: 2, RNG: CPU, Version: v1.6.0-2-g4afaaf8a

• pablonaj@feddit.de
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Dalle3: ‘Neon Night, painting of cyberpunk cityscape, in the style of Vincent van Gogh, luminous, energetic, moody, swirling, vibrant, neon-lit’

• shalafi@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

First AI thing I made that I’m truly proud of. (please clap…)

“black hole from the movie Interstellar in the style of van Gogh”

The contrasts of beauty and power and violence and color, I’m amazed. Seriously thinking of getting it printed on canvas. Unfortunately the negative space wouldn’t have the same punch if it wasn’t so soul-sucking black. Really needs done with inkjet on glossy photo paper.

Made this a few days ago, total coincidence. :)

• shalafi@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Thank you! Just doesn’t match anywhere in my house. Maybe my son or daughter will like it and want a print in their room.

• Piecemakers@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

I’d love to, honestly, but Imgur keeps throwing the “over capacity” error. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Piecemakers@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I gave MJ the following: “the most super-future painting in the style of Van Gogh, world record highest price at auction, ultra accurate theme, perfect style likeness, --v 5.2 --ar 16:9” and… I don’t want to choose. I mean, look at that life-goal level of No Fucks Given. 🤌🏼 Please, consider this a quadriptych of his moods.

• carzian@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

Do you have a higher resolution copy of that astronaught image? I like it a lot