• atzanteol@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

She added in another post to Shapiro: "You have been acting unprofessional and emotionally unhinged for weeks now

Oh Candace… You have some googling to do if you think it’s only been weeks.

• Digital_Prophet@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

This is the first time in a long time where you can say “no matter who loses, we win,” instead of the other way around.

• Nougat@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Owens tweeted:

No government anywhere has a right to commit a genocide, ever. There is no justification for a genocide. I can’t believe this even needs to be said or is even considered the least bit controversial to state.

That is what drew the ire of Shapiro.

“The question is about Candace Owens,” Shapiro said in the video posted to X by user @LoomerLs. “I think her behavior during this has been disgraceful, without a doubt.”

Shapiro’s answer was met with applause from the audience, followed by his acknowledgment that Owens “still works at my company.”

“I think that her faux sophistication on these particular issues has been ridiculous,” Shapiro added. “Everybody can see the moves that she’s making and the things that she’s saying, and I find them disreputable.”

• gatelike@feddit.de
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

yeah we all give our selves away, why would he even be thinking about the topic of trying to act smart? I used to ride a train to work and one morning a man was wearing those old timey boards with suspenders and messages about repenting and god. He kept yelling about the bible, it was really uncomfortable and I bet he was the biggest sinner of us all, what would motivate someone to do that?

• June@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

In the immortal words of Dr Ishiro Serizawa:

“Let them fight”

• Burn_The_Right@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

I mean, why would boy-hitler hate a black person who is also a woman? Does he not see that she agrees with him that only conservative straight white men are jesus’ chosen leaders for planet earth and that non-conservatives should be slaughtered wholesale?

• ILikeBoobies@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Why would girl-Hitler hate a jew? Does she not see that he agrees with her that only Christian Conservative males are Jesus’ chosen leaders for planet earth and that non-Christians should be slaughtered wholesale?

• Dagwood222@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Back in the day, Reagan wanted a ‘Big Tent.’ Nowadays, the Gipper is just another RINO neoliberal

• Chainweasel@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

“better to have them inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in”
      Well, now they’re inside the tent and pissing all over the floor

• Dagwood222@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

“A Flash Of Green” by John D. MacDonald. Great little novel about a Florida land grab and local corruption. Written in the Kennedy years.

A one point, the main political boss sends one of his stooges to get rid of the married banker’s girl friend. The stooge asks what’s wrong with the banker getting a little action on the side. The boss tells the stooge that the banker is being too brazen and people are startign to talk. They plot needs the banker to look clean.

If they did the story today, the plotters wouldn’t send her out of town, they’d make her head of the ‘Sluts For Trump.’