• katy ✨@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

you mean the account that was created and last posted 22 weeks ago so they can immediately get their post taken down and go whine on twitter about the moderation?

yeah no moderation.

• vanquesse@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

You got me to click the link. There is still plenty of transphobic statements on that account, and they’ve been up for 22+ weeks. I very much doubt that nobody has bothered to report those posts, so I’ll assume facebook is fine with a level of transphobia that is enough to make my day worse even by just skimming for 30 sec.

• katy ✨@lemmy.blahaj.zone
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        7 months ago

they were literally reported when the account came on initially which is WHY they went back to twitter.

any my threads timeline is literally the gayest and trans positive timeline of all my social accounts.

i mean people’s biggest complaint about insta and threads is the over moderation.

• vanquesse@lemmy.blahaj.zone
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 months ago

And I’m saying that there’s very obvious transphobic statements still visible on the most obvious account to check. If facebook doesn’t even bother properly clean up after libsoftiktok then I have no faith in their moderation of less overt transphobia from nobodies.