• skozzii@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

They should have reshot the movie, Flash is forever tainted, by that taint.

• Xero@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        6 months ago

yeah, The Flash could have earned more money if Marvel reshot it. /s

• ReCursing@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

He was convicted of domestic abuse. I don’t know any more details but I’m sure the internet can provide many, both real and made up

• TargaryenTKE@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

I don’t remember most of his (alleged) crimes, but he basically started a commune in the Vermont wilderness, populated it with young adults just over the age of consent, and gave them as many drugs as Hollywood money can buy. One girl ended up going to the hospital (and probably a lot of therapy) from an acid overdose; she didn’t die, but she did trip balls for about 4 days without any sleep

• ReCursing@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          6 months ago

Jonathan Majors or Ezra Miller? Cos I’d heard that about neither of them but would totally believe it of Miller!

• TargaryenTKE@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 months ago

I’ve taken LSD roughly a dozen times over the last 5 years give-or-take, and I’m not joking. I will admit that I embellished a couple of details because I was remembering rather than citing. Technically, no, it is not possible to overdose on LSD, but I think everyone who has taken it can attest that bad trips can and do happen sometimes, and it has the potential to be truly traumatizing. Annecdotally, I’ve certainly had my fair share of bad trips… Going back to Miller, here’s an article going over some of the allegations in question. Admittedly, there is a lot of he-said-she-said, but just going off of the facts, Erza developed a close relationship with a minor 11 years younger than him, and allegedly gave them access to drugs and alcohol (LSD included), took away their ability to communicate with others (their parents), and “took control” over their personal possessions (i.e. ID and passport). The parents are the ones who claim their child suffered from a “days-long bad trip” just fyi. While Ezra and the (now) young adult deny it being sexual in nature… it has been described by many third-party witnesses as “extremely uncomfortable” and “basically a mini R. Kelly situation”

• habanhero@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

OR this is a Lemmyshitpost moment because we are all taking part in making this guy and his well-timed tweet go viral.

• Lophostemon@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Curious about this. I thought he drunkenly assaulted a chef in Spain, but didn’t know about what you are mentioning. Can you elaborate?

• TOModera@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

Think about it: original poster made a joke about Marvel firing a DC person.

Anthony Starr works for an Amazon Prime original, The Boys, as Homelander. So…

• BeefPiano@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

Kang or Flash? Johnathan Majors beat his girlfriend until she was unconscious because she tried to grab his phone when she saw texts from his affair partner.

Ezra Miller was up to some super weird stuff I can’t remember what though.

• Lophostemon@aussie.zone
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          6 months ago

The Homelander guy.

But yeah fuck J Majors if he’s going to beat up his woman. What a piece of shit.

Ezra Miller is fucked in the head in a different way but not nesc dangerously nasty like Mr. Majors.