• Buffalox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    6 months ago

Yes, God is somehow always short on cash, and has his people collect more all the time. It’s kind of weird how bad God is with money.

• niktemadur@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

The Almighty, All-Powerful, All-Knowing needs MONEEH! To grease the palms of politicians! It’s the only way!

So remember, all you little old ladies out there, at least once a week to take out your pocketbook and make out that check to me, The Almighty Himself, through one of His authorized agents on the radio and the teevee.

And get this latest round pro-gun, pro-oil legislation to go through! Oh… anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-evolution, I meant to say. That’s what’s important, right? That’s what y’all want. It’s a common cause for extreme alarm that y’all share with me, The Almighty Himself, through my authorized regional executives, as seen on Faux News and iHeartMedia on your AM radio dial.

• grabyourmotherskeys@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Sure, God could just make more money appear but think of the effect on the economy. His son completely disrupted the loaves and fishes business that time and look what they did to him.

• Viking_Hippie@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

🎵 It’s all right It’s all right! She moves in pre-trained, predictive ways 🎵

– U2 love song made much more misogynistic