• protist@mander.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

How is Ukraine fascist? Do you think Russia is fascist? Do you think Russia is communist?

• protist@mander.xyz
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

You have all these opinions that seem to be completely hollow…I’m all ears for different perspectives but you’ve given me nothing but cynicism and dismissal

• rjs001@lemmygrad.ml
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            1 year ago

Because you came in our space to troll with ridiculous right wing questions. If you have actual “questions” this obviously isn’t the place or way to go about it

• protist@mander.xyz
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              edit-2
              1 year ago

Russia isn’t even remotely a Marxist state, and here you are on a Marxist instance defending the state capitalist Russia and telling me I’m the one who doesn’t belong here. And using a “do your own research” copout after you’re the one who engaged me in conversation

• Drive-by Lurker@lemmygrad.ml
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                1 year ago

Nobody here thinks Russia is marxist. We do think your appraisal of the situation that has unfolded in Ukraine over the years is incorrect and an uncritical repeating western propaganda. The manner in which you have gone about it here makes me suspect that you are acting in bad faith. These factors combined are probably why you are being dismissed.