Hello Marijuanna enthusiasts

• PutangInaMo@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Not who you asked but I miss talking about this stuff so I’ll throw mine out there: POTV one.

It’s my only vape but it gets the job done. After my battery died last night I think I need a second one though…

• BobVersionFour@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

POTV one work great but i would go with a xmax pro v3 the swapable battery make the dead battery go away and they are kinda of the same price ( plus potv one capsule work with it )

• PutangInaMo@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Yeah the lack of dosing caps and built in battery with proprietary charger are big downsides with the solo 2. I’m a pretty basic guy and usually just go with the flow though so as long as vapor is good and it lasts me a few years I’m g2g

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              1 year ago

I’ve had my solo 2 for 4 years and it’s still going strong even if i don’t use it much those day but arizer ( execpt the argo which feel flimsy ) are beast made to last but swappable battery and dosing capsule two requirement i look in new vape

link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              1 year ago

Nice choice but i would got with the air max .solo 2 is a really good vape that i bring back in my rotation from time to time but it is a older model. Max is more efficient plus swapable battery and have the same good flavor for the flavor chaser

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

That a hard question lol my main is a Tinymight 2 other than that sometimes i use a dynavap or when i want to bring one with me xmas pro v3 with the dosing cap work great and not expensive ( if i drop it of lose it ) but i have a lof of model because VAS is real -_-

• PerogiBoi@lemmy.ca
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Haha sounds like me a few years ago. I’ve owned a total of like 5 or 6 dry herb vapes. Haven’t tried the Dynavap but have only heard good things about it

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Dynavap is nice if you miss the bong type of smoking as you can easily vape a bowl in one puff using a dry bong if you want but the game changer was buying a induction heater i was not really impressed by it before that