What are you all playing? I’ve been playing a ton of Mario world ROM hacks. I beat super nothing world. Now I’m playing some hacks by the jump team

• Glaive0@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Been playing Dishonored for the first time and really enjoying it. I’m only at the bridge and trying to play a low/no kill game. I’m not succeeding just yet, but it’s been really enjoyable and they do stealth really well. I’m baffled that they mismanaged to get the team that made this and Prey to push out Redfall? Man.

Just picked up FFVII after the second or third hiatus or my third or fourth attempt to play it. FINALLY made it to the Nibelheim story and past Midgard. And that somehow still manages to work on me as a first time player.

Just beat Banner Saga 1 and have never felt so much like a failure after “beating” a game. That game is trying to unseat This War of Mine for decisions regretted/minute.

I’m wanting to start up my Nintendo series playthroughs again by either starting Mario Galaxy 2 or trying to remember what on earth was happening in Majora’s Mask (3DS) something about the water temple maybe?

• Coelacanth@feddit.nu
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

I’m baffled that they mismanaged to get the team that made this and Prey to push out Redfall? Man.

It wasn’t actually the same studio, Dishonored was made by Arkane Lyon while Redfall was made by Arkane Austin. Arkane Lyon are the ones working on the upcoming Marvel’s Blade game, however.

• Glaive0@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

So Prey team made Redfall and Dishonored team is making the new Blade game? Good to know!