• Stamets@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

I want to rip my hair out. Deadline for paperwork I NEED to have submitted is the 23rd but I am cutting it insanely close. Why? Because I can’t find a doctor that doesn’t charge a fortune to get the paperwork done. Then when I get the appointment lined up, other shit happens and sets it back and I’m going to lose my mind.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Sorry to hear, hopefully you’ll be able to find one!

• Gormadt@lemmy.blahaj.zone
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

Pretty great so far

Work got called off due to the snow and ice

And judging by the weather today it’s likely to happen again tomorrow

Edit: Update, it got better

Got a hell of a lot of snow that basically shut the whole city down which means I’m only working 2 days this week and one of them is pure OT due to being a normally not scheduled day

• BonesOfTheMoon@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Home life is hard. But I’m on top of work matters this week so that’s good. Also I am almost all the way through Letterkenny and it’s SO good.

• jet@hackertalks.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Pretty good, just started with a gym trainer. Second session down. It’s nice to have that focus and motivation helping on the muscle journey

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

How is your shoulder doing?

• jet@hackertalks.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

Good memory! doesn’t hurt day to day, but swimming still can trigger it. The trainer is helping me develop better swimming techniques.

• Clbull@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Meh. The only thing going well for me right now is work.

Failed my recent ACCA exam (which I was underprepared for), though to be honest failing one exam out of four isn’t so bad.

Other than that, it’s been tonnes of friendship drama that’s been exhausting to me both emotionally and mentally. I don’t want to go into it.

On an unrelated note, I’ve been chatting to a lady I met on Facebook Dating for the past few months and we were planning to meet next Saturday. Unfortunately she double-booked and had to reschedule for a to-be-determined future date. The challenge is that she suffers from chronic fatigue syndrome and isn’t even sure if she can or even wants to commit to a relationship when she lacks the energy to even function in her normal life. She’s honestly been both hot and cold with me, and she has been worried about stringing me along.

• BlazeOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

Sorry to hear, hopefully you’ll have a better week