• Telorand@reddthat.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Might be early preparation for a 2028 run. She’ll be a familiar face who was “strong enough to go toe to toe with Trump” or something. I dunno much about political calculus.

Plus yeah, this might also be payback to get him tilted.

• LEDZeppelin@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

A lot of people don’t understand this. 2024 will very well be the last real election before we turn into russia-style sham elections which always result in putin getting elected.

• n0m4n@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Russia’s next honest election will have Putin falling out an inexplicably open window. It can be American history if America goes fascist.

• NoIWontPickaName@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

That’s what everybody said about 2020, yet we had an election, Biden was in power, then Biden started enabling and supporting genocide.

Seems like we might have made the wrong choice.

I would rather have an inept evil moron than the competent evil wolf in sheep’s clothing that we got

link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            5 months ago

What exactly am I trying to fool people with?

How extremely anti-Biden I am?

What I think of the Buffoon Cheeto in chief?

I think it is pretty fucking clear where I stand.

link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                5 months ago

Yes, because I say fuck supporting genocide I must hate transgender and homosexual people.

Did it hurt trying to stretch that much?

• assassin_aragorn@lemmy.world
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  5 months ago

Option 1: The genocide continues.

Option 2: The genocide continues, possibly gets worse. The government persecutes gay and transgender people and Muslims and immigrants.

Option 3: Option 1 or 2 happen anyway but you don’t vote for a viable candidate.

If you’re picking options 2 or 3, then yeah I don’t think you care that much about gay and transgender people.

link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    5 months ago

Forgive me, if I think dead people are more important than the ones that are just going to be alive and repressed.

At least they’ll still be alive.

As long as someone is alive, we can work on improving the situation.

But once we send weapons to support, genocidal, actions and killing, and then people die well. We can’t improve their life now.

So yeah, maybe if you guys actually cared you’d run someone to fucking hasn’t sent weapons to kill children with while by passing Congress twice.

You have fun telling yourself whatever you need to vote for someone who is actively supporting genocidal actions.

Have fun, showing them the human lives are worth that little to you and they should keep on doing whatever the fuck they want because you’ll vote for them anyway