• 0 Posts
  • 20 Comments
Joined 1 year ago
cake
Cake day: July 4th, 2023

help-circle

• Great article and something I suspected for several years now. I’ve been inside a food processing plant before (they made sauces for fast food restaurants) and it amazed me how the employees even talked about yhe products they produced. No longer were these food stuffs but instead formulaic cocktails of hand picked ingredients designed to maximize profits. There was no concern whatsoever about the health efrects of the emulsifiers used, or how breaking a natural food into it reapective components and reassembling only the parts you wanted to create a frankenfood.

I’m glad our society is finally waking up and seeing what these monsters are doing to us. I truely hope that we can reign in this nonsense before anyone else gets hurt

I just wish it happened before this shit food likely gave me an autoimmune disease.

• I heard about that one, very interesting guy. I’m not sure if I could get away with something like that in Texas. The state likes to say its pro business and free, but reality says otherwise.

We’re about to get out of here permanently anyway and move west towards even less internet access in an even more rural area. I may have to start looking into IPoAC next!

• If you can get it, I hear starlink ok. When looking into it there was a waitlist/downpayment that was many months out. I also don’t trust Musk not to destroy starlink.

We tried HughesNet and it was so bad I happily paid the early termination fee to get rid of their trash.

The DSL connection was a big improvement, even better than a cellular hot spot in the area.