Jeremy Clarkson: Just been for a walk round the farm and I’m a bit alarmed by how few butterflies there are.

Something is afoot.

Danny Wallace: Diesel-smelling Top Gear host who threatened climate protestors misses butterflies.

• dependencyinjection
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

I only have hatred for one human and that Jeremy Clarkson.

Many years ago, not long after the MHxxx flight when missing, Mr Clarkson was on a flight on posted a picture of the fallen oxygen masks on his flight with some comment about I hope we don’t crash. This was shortly after it was determined what happened to the plane.

I made a comment on Twitter as a reply saying that’s not cool. To which Clarkson replied saying how am I supposed to know when I’m on a plane dummy, even though he just posted to Twitter from the plane.

What proceeded was thousands of messages from his fan boys calling me a loser and such. Which is confusing as I would argue the losers were the people defending this clown.

• dependencyinjection
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Why would you doubt me. I’m pretty chill and don’t tend to hate or hold grudges, as those only affect me so what’s the point.

Although, JC I can’t get past for some reason. He’s a cunt.

• LordGimp@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

Not Hitler, not Stalin, not Mao, not even General Butt Naked. Jeremy Clarkson. That’s the guy who deserves the hate. Yep.

• LordGimp@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

Not only do they exist, but they are directly responsible for an entire generation of child soldiers. Possibly also ate children. Depends on who is telling the story.

• UnderpantsWeevil@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        2 months ago

Not Hitler, not Stalin, not Mao

Be extremely angry at three guys who were dead 40 years before you were even born

Give a climate denialist with an enormous following of wealthy car-loving elites a pass

Find a little room in your hate for someone with a bit of relevance.

• LordGimp@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 months ago

I got plenty of hate lmao I hate kamala Harris for being a nazi pos who actively fought to keep people in prisons because slave labor is so cheap. I hate Donald Trump for being g the shittiest nugget of turd ever to pass through Satan’s anus. And I also hate Hitler, Stalin, and Mao for popularizing being an unrepentant piece of shit on the global scale.

Do I hate a dumb, sarcastic media personality for being dumb and/or sarcastic? Nah. There’s bigger fish to fry. I don’t hate tuckie wuckie for being dumb, that’s expected. I hate tuckie wuckie for being a traitorous piece of shit that got trump elected the first time. You see?

• Crowfiend@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            2 months ago

Lol imagine thinking Kamala Harris is more of a Nazi than Donald, "Hitler had good ideas, " Trump

• LordGimp@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              edit-2
              2 months ago

Donald Trump being a nazi isn’t notable. It’s part of the package. The statement about kamala being a nazi as well is less about “hurr durr look both sides bad” and more about how you shouldnt run a quiet nazi against a way louder nazi with a wider base.

• Crowfiend@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                edit-2
                2 months ago

“the lesser of two evils,” lol tell me you’re not an ignorant centrist without telling me you’re an ignorant centrist.