• kirk781
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    25 days ago

Musk has called the Moraes’ decisions regarding X “unconstitutional.”

Who would know more about Brazil’s constitution? One of its Supreme Court Judge or Elon Musk?

• TacticsConsort@yiffit.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      25 days ago

Insane how the Republicans made ‘unconstitutional’ into another meaningless buzzword in order to try and dodge the responsibility for Jan 6th.

• Kokesh@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      25 days ago

Shut up! He singlehandedly invented Tesla, PayPal and SpaceX. He litters the space with most satellites of everybody. He brought freedom of speech back to Twitter and renamed it to a more SEO friendly X. He also supports the greatest president and best white male specimen DT. So let our overlord Musk be.

• Got_Bent@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        25 days ago

PayPal was so far ahead of the curve. I’ve actively avoided using them for a long because of something that happened many years ago. I sense that young people see it as a boomer app.

PayPal could’ve been the big bank of the Internet and they fucked it up.

• xthexder@l.sw0.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          24 days ago

I’m taking this as a sign the Internet is healing that I fully understood this as sarcasm. The last couple of years I wouldn’t have been so sure.

• meepster23@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            24 days ago

I still know too many people that might actually believe this, but at least we might be on the right track haha