• STOMPYI@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          3 months ago

Dear Abbys grandson who right after winning had insane volume and daily stock trades managed by some firm. I went to his town hall and tried to ask him to support congress ban on trading and all he did was kis babies and old vets.

• distantsounds@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            3 months ago

Is Biden or Trump gonna ban congress from trading? Which candidate will? I want to vote for that one.

• SinningStromgald@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              3 months ago

Could change the reporting requirement to 24hrs or something significanly less than 30-45 days. The juicy theories alone would fill all new hours in the 24hr new cycle.

• dhork@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      3 months ago

Isnt that the guy from Animal House, putting us all in Double Secret Probation?

Oh, that was Dean Wormer, my bad…

• STOMPYI@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 months ago

What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re gonna let it be the worst. “Ooh, we’re afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble.” Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I’m not gonna take this. Wormer, he’s a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer…

• kescusay@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 months ago

I know you’re joking, but in all seriousness every time I see or hear about this guy, I legitimately have to remind myself who the hell he is.