• NotSpez@lemm.eeOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

I think it really depends on what subs you are subscribed to, some people are almost noticing nothing at all. Other places are a real dumpster fire. Just went back yesterday to see if my GDPR request had gone through already

• gravitas_deficiency@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I think the low-effort subs are fine-ish, but the ones that took any actual effort to moderate are going seriously downhill.

It’s almost as if all the 3rd party tools and apps that mods used to automate much of the suck out of moderating just stopped working one day… hmmm…

• Reamen@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

Unfortunately a lot of the game communities are not budging. I guess I shouldn’t have expected more from people that pre-order everything that hits the market.

• Lucidlethargy@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

You mean Blizzard? I didn’t even check… But I bet they are one of them. Fuck Blizzard. They’d sell their mothers into sexual slavery if it meant a few more dollars in profit.

• Encrypt-Keeper@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Some smaller niche subreddits have been fractured pretty bad. If you’re someone who mainly used Reddit for hobbies and such, you’d notice more than somebody who just lurks the default subs.

• WiildFiire@lemmy.worldM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

We really already doing this? Really about to start the whole “I’m going to insult you because you have a different opinion than me, and I’m not actually going to contribute to the conversation at all” shit?

Leave that dumb shit on Reddit.