Ah, memories…

• grabyourmotherskeys@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Pop can, apple, toilet paper roll wrapped in tinfoil, using tap aerator as pipe screen, hot knives on the stove, bottle tokes off the end of a burning cigarette, etc. Lol.

• teft@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

hot knives on the stove,

That first time you get a hash ball and completely waste it because you don’t know how to hot knife… Good times. I mean bad times at the time, but good times.

• webghost0101@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 months ago

Some time ago when visiting my parents i took a knive from the drawer and it was the one i remember quite well from my teenage years cause it has a permanent burn mark on it.

My mom saw me looking at it and said, yeah that one just suddenly turned up like that, i still have no idea what happend to it.

Sorry mom…

• Masterblaster@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 months ago

you won my heart with the last statement. you can def tell someone’s age by how much shitty weed they smoked in their life.

• grabyourmotherskeys@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          4 months ago

I remember an older guy that grew said there was some shake in his attic we could have. It was a small kitchen catcher garbage bag full. And almost no THC but we learned how to roll huge J’s and made the best of it.

• GlitzyArmrest@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      4 months ago

The pop can was my go-to in a pinch in my teenage years. Wonder if it left any lasting effects… I also recall using someone’s homemade bong made out of a Gatorade bottle and socket, pretty sure the original creator never cleaned it. Good times.