Just 1.4% of cases were among people who received two vaccine doses.

• Alteon@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      29 days ago

Cletus, you can say “fuck” on the Internet. Then again, I’m inclined to believe that given your lack of punctuation or correct spelling throughout your entire post, that maybe you think it’s actually spelled “fuk”.

And God damn do I love the hypocrisy on “believing the narrative”. Sure, we listen to the advice of the medical community, but at least I’m not taking my medical advice from a bunch of 4chan incels and facebook-addicted, soccer moms. The “narrative” lmfao, bro your entire narrative was spoonfed to you by the internet you bottom feeder.

What next mate? You wanna harp on about how vaccines are making people magnetic or the evil 5G?

• Alteon@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          29 days ago

You clowns have been saying that shit for years lol. Nothing’s happened to anyone. Sorry bro, the facts don’t support your feelings, you uneducated snowflake.

• Alteon@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              29 days ago

Your dumb conspiracy theories are based on fear and cowardice.

The amount of people that have been “hurt” because of the vaccine is statistically insignificant, and it’s no different than the number of people that would have issues at taking any other “safe” over the counter medicine.

Your entire belief against has been crafted and pushed by foreign actors, and your just gullible enough to buy into it.

But your ignorance and pride will never let you believe it. You want to keep being the fool, that’s your prerogative.

• irotsoma@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              29 days ago

So break the bubble, show us the people hurt by the “poison”. And not just one or two who happened to be allergic. That can happen with peanuts, like my little sister the first time she had them as a child. I had chicken pocks before the vaccine existed. I saw tons of kids suffering because of it. Now I see none except the ones who didn’t get the vaccine and the few unfortunate enough to be near too many of the unvaccinated people.

• StaySquared@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    edit-2
                    29 days ago

I’ve distinguished between the two. I thought that was clear?

Well not in my immediate previous comment, but in the other previous comments.

• StaySquared@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    arrow-down
                    ·
                    29 days ago

Out of curiosity I looked up varicella vaccination injuries:

Besides a sore arm from the injection, redness or rash where the shot is given, or fever can happen after varicella vaccination. More serious reactions happen very rarely. These can include pneumonia, infection of the brain and/or spinal cord covering, or seizures that are often associated with fever.

• maeries@feddit.de
                  link
                  fedilink
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  29 days ago

rare

It says it right there.

The risk of taking the vaccine is lower that the risk of not taking it. That’s all there needs to be said

• Echo Dot@feddit.uk
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          29 days ago

Yeah, I was vaccinated 4 years ago and then I died like you said I would, you sure showed me.

• mememuseum@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      29 days ago

It’s a proven technology. Did you think Polio and Measles just went away on their own? When the polio vaccine became a thing, people lined up around the street to take them because they had firsthand experience with how debilitating these diseases are. It’s quite literally miracle technology.

People who are against vaccination have been used by con artists who will say anything inflammatory to gain notoriety and money and be on talk shows and sell books. Be mad at the people who fleeced you.

Now these diseases that have no place in modern society are making a comeback because of it.

• phoenixz@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      29 days ago

I really typically don’t wish harm on anyone but part of me would just wish you’d get Polio because then you’d get what you deserve. You would then finally see why people vaccinate, though you’re probably dumb enough to even then, while you’re in an iron lung, talk about how it’s all the governments fault because you know everything that Facebook taught you!

You are so facepalmingly dumb… I know that’s not an argument is but seriously, the stupid hurts. Literally, here, as millions have died rather gruesome deaths because they believed the same stupid bullshit you believe in, and here you are regurgitating the same slogans.

• phoenixz@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      29 days ago

Yeah, you are the type of mentally (and morally) deficient person who should just be forcibly be vaccinated. Don’t like it? Get fined, get jailed, and the get vaccinated anyway against your will. I don’t care at this point.

“But muh rights?!?!??” F¥°¢k your rights. You do NOT have the right to risk the lives of others, which right now you do.

“But evil guvermunt!!!” Welcome to the real world where this has shit to do with governments, this is about medical science. A virus doesn’t give a crap about your opinions about your government. Also: Can you get it in your wooden head that the US is NOT the only country in the world? There are hundreds of other countries.

Your lack of scientific knowledge is NOT an excuse, your conspiracy brain is no excuse either.