I have been partoking for 45 years. I’m not used to having A choice, let alone this many choices… I feel like I need to go to all of the places and try all of the things! I’d love to hear from any fellow Floridians about their favorite dispensaries etc…

• BertramDitore@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

I was in a similar boat before I moved to California, took about 4 or 5 years for it to seem totally normal for me to stroll into a store and walk out with a cornucopia of amazing shit that my younger self would have drooled over. Takes a lot to overcome decades of the kind of conditioning that makes you incredibly excited to even get a bag of seedy, twiggy, schwag.

• Today@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

Not in FL, but also check out the great variety and decent prices you can get online - hoku seed co, eight horses hemp, secret nature, flow gardens, …

• Howdy@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

Basically once you try enough to know “what works” for you. I took me about 2 years. Then I would just go in and find get that thing and occasionally try a new thing.

• RuBisCO@slrpnk.net
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    27 days ago

Work there. Either in the store or the grow. That tends to sand off the shine. It’s still great, but you’ll no longer hold up a line.

• thegr8goldfish@startrek.website
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    27 days ago

You absolutely should try all the shops in your area. Most offer a discount for your first or first several visits. Sign up for the email clubs too. They do sales often