• Xanthobilly@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

NYPost is a News Corp/Rupert Merdoch rag that runs hate and hit pieces. I wouldn’t even wipe my ass with it.

• Fixbeat@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

I really don’t know why we’re wasting so much energy on this guy. Unless Joe was involved, I don’t really care. Lock him up if he committed crime, whatever.

• GreenBottles@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

yeah it’s kind of pathetic how Republicans is trying to dirty everybody’s names because they have nothing better to do and no ideas

• Tolookah
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Great, let’s nail him, and set the standards there. his position as a family relation of an official will mean that we must also look at the financial dealings of other relations of officials, like Ginny Thomas, kushner, Mr pelosi, the rest of the supreme Court, and most of Congress.

The attorney general is going to need a bigger budget to have the staff to deal with this…

• o_o@artemis.camp
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Agreed, no preferential treatment for anyone related or associated with political representatives.

• Hazzia
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

Well I’ll certainly remember to not vote for Hunter Biden next election cycle then.

• Pratai@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Good thing he’s irrelevant, or we’d have to do nothing about it, like the GOP did for Trump’s hatchlings.

• RespectMyAuthoriteh@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

lol, it’s kind of sad but not at all surprising to see people here downvoting this particular post. If his name was “Hunter Trump” or “Hunter DeSantis” you all would be upvoting it like crazy and don’t pretend you wouldn’t.

• RespectMyAuthoriteh@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Hmm… Well, the top post right now in this community is from mediamatters.org, hardly an objective journatlistic source. There’s also a post from “itsgoingdown.org” getting heavily upvoted, which describes itself as follows: “It’s Going Down is a digital community center for anarchist, anti-fascist, autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements across so-called North America. Our mission is to provide a resilient platform to publicize and promote revolutionary theory and action.” Not much concern here over journalistic standards with those 2 sources apparently…

• nickwitha_k (he/him)@lemmy.sdf.org
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

If the NYPost were to report that there was flooding in my area while I was waist-deep in water, I’d suspect that there was something else going on, if not confirmed by other, actually reliable sources.