credit: punk with a camera

Edit: every report for these posts goes to me and I’m not taking it down so don’t bother.

• PunnyName@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Just need to use the visage of a modern day Christofascist, and then print it all over shit.

• DessertStorms@lemmy.blahaj.zone
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      2 months ago

Here you go:

nazi getting punched

or maybe

torch carrying nazi

if you really want to capture that christofascist look

I did have a bit of a scroll to see if anyone had made a relevant graphic design, and found this: https://www.nicklacke.com/shop/p/punch-a-nazi-screenprint

drawing of nazi getting punched

but no t-shirts, so I guess it’s there for you to do lol

(E: I just realised this might need clarifying - I don’t mean put this person’s art on t-shirts, but rather that there is very little “punch a nazi” graphic art out there, so you could take inspiration and make your own without stepping on any toes)

• Metz@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    2 months ago

I like the election posters of “Die Partei” in Germany. Image

A nazi could hang here!

• beeng
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

Dual meaning also to “hang” aka lynch them from the lamp post?

• beeng
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

The English way you said it sounds like they are “hanging” like “hanging out” like monkeys in trees.

• Metz@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            2 months ago

ah crap. i used a translator and was not sure. guess i picked the wrong one then. the right one would be “a nazi could hang here”?

• nick@midwest.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

You going to Akron pride this year? If is bring your flag and I’ll come hang out with you this time :)

• JokeDeity@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

There’s millions of examples of conservatives changing their stance on things. It’s almost ALWAYS because it’s suddenly affecting their personal lives. They never give a single ioata of care or compassion to other human beings until it is in their life and they have to confront it.

• brbposting@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    2 months ago

I wonder if low-life racist losers would buy zero or more than zero guns if this poster went up on every telephone post in the world tomorrow morning.

• lars@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

Reminds me I need to keep offering to buy non-white people as many fucking guns as I fucking can. I would like to pretend the US might love the gun less if more non-white people were better armed.

• lars@lemmy.sdf.org
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Does the US Republican Party know about this apostasy??!?

Or am I the apostate for expecting them to have a coherent worldview?

I feel lost with this knowledge.

• JokeDeity@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        2 months ago

What if I don’t identify as white because I think most of my race is the devil incarnate? Can I get a gun?

• lars@lemmy.sdf.org
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 months ago

devil incarnate

Sounds pretty white to me

Can I get a gun

Course you can. Pour oil on this fire.

• explodicle@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      2 months ago

The first thing that would happen is liberals condemning the call to political violence, and helping to get the signs taken down immediately.

• Dragon@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    2 months ago

Just want to say here that regardless of the political benefits that can be obtained with violence, I do think all lives matter including Nazis, and I think most people can be convinced of this if they can be shown how similar all our experiences are. It seems like once you realize that a Nazi is essentially a version of yourself with slightly different psychological pressures, you can realize that, as painful as it may be, they are human, and your desire for humans not to suffer extends to them. Realizing this doesn’t preclude instrumental violence against them, but it can prevent the feeling of hatred.

• seahorse [Ohio]@midwest.socialOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

Well, they’re gonna kill a bunch of minorities before you can convince enough of them of that. It’s not my job or minorities’ jobs to make fash realize they’re evil. Funny how people defend nazis’ lives without putting into account all the damage they’re causing to others who aren’t them. Some people just don’t want to admit it’s past time to do some uncomfortable nazi-hurting.

• Luminocta@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 months ago

You are right, sadly some are knowingly in it for the hatred and not because of a bad life or pressure.

Some are just racist and want to watch people suffer.

I have struggled with this fact myself because it’s alien to me to hate someone, just because. Sadly I realize that a whole bunch of people on this earth will simply not change because they really want to be like this.