• GraniteM@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 天前

There was another questionably real Trump tattoo and I had the same thought: is it more disturbing to think that a person would earnestly get such a tattoo, or that a person would pretend to get such a tattoo? Why in the world would they pretend that? To convince people that they are in fact gigantic morons? To manipulate someone even dumber into getting a real Trump face tattoo? It’s all very mysterious.

• Denjin@lemmings.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 天前

The other one has an onlyfans and used it to generate subscriptions. I imagine the thinking is somewhat similar.

• notaviking@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 天前

Yeah, I feel that it is fake, but also I know how stupid and irrational a human can be, so I know there is a chance this is real

• zarkanian@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 天前

There are tons of Trump tattoos if you search for them. And they all look worse than this one, although they aren’t on the face.

• notaviking@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          4 天前

Oh I have seen many photos of faces. Best one still is an MTV show just the tattoo of us where friends can choose what and where to tattoo on each other, there was a guy that got the full Trump portrait on his ass, and he loved it

• Duamerthrax@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 天前

I think it’s fake, but it’s really not that hard to find people that deranged on the internet. Unless this was some internet celebrity though, it’s not really relevant.

• retrieval4558@mander.xyz
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      5 天前

I’m betting fake. The artist is holding the tattoo machine weirdly close to their offhand, which makes me think they’re trying to obscure that it’s not actually laying the ink.