• jonne@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 day ago

I don’t see why these 2 would be related, but isn’t it early to be concluding this if these kids are only like 3 years old?

• Animoscity@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 day ago

Likely it was a study because there are too many stupid people that believe that vaccines cause autism. Society as a whole has lost the ability to critical think.

• MachineFab812
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 day ago

Early therapy is more effective, as well as less potentially traumatizing. To the point that false positives aren’t really a concern.

The most effective therapies just seem like heavilly supervised play-time to your average young kiddo.

• ColonelThirtyTwo@pawb.social
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        14 hours ago

You might want to find some (better) support. The progressive view is that autism is neither good nor bad - just different - and most of the “issues” with being autistic stem from a lack of understanding and accommodation from the rest of society.

• Shou@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          9 hours ago

Ah yes. Let me just order an understanding community and infrastructure that suited my needs that weren’t met. Let me just revert the lack of development and damage done through neglect. Shall I add some dragons on the side?