• quicklime@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      13 hours ago

Surely the GOP could come up with a younger, more vigorous candidate who could lie at least sixty times per hour. That’s gotta be like some kind of basic minimum.

• FenrirIII@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 hours ago

Trump gets the moronic base out to vote. Once he wins, they pull the 25th Amendment out and kick him out. They install JD Vance, a tool and fascist, as president

• Linktank@lemmy.today
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        14 hours ago

It’s done when he’s the only person left at the venue obviously! He’s gotten used to being the last person there since everybody leaves before he’s done lying, I mean ranting, I mean campaigning?

• Gork@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    14 hours ago

Trump, who has been working in real estate all his life, somehow led the development of IVF? 🙄

Does anybody believe this stuff when he says it?

• quicklime@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      13 hours ago

I don’t know what your definition of “working” is here, but he’s been conning, grifting, and cheating in real estate all his life for sure.

• Tolookah
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    15 hours ago

Huh, he must be slipping, was this the one where he spent 30 minutes dancing? That would make more sense.

• Asafum@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    14 hours ago

“Trump, criticizing the fact that asylum seekers who arrive at the border have access to a US legal process before they are deported, falsely claimed that “No other country has judges at the border.” In reality, the US is far from the only country to let asylum seekers make their case before judges or legal tribunals.”

What the actual fuck asshole? How do you expect us to process that shit?

They’re so fucked up. “Illegals illegals!” Also “you’re not allowed to help process asylum claims!”

Should we help the normal immigration process speed up by adding funding to those processes so all immigrants can be legally processed? MAGA: lalalalalala I can’t hear you lalalalalala ILLEGALS!!

Get fucked… I can’t believe he’s going to win.