• Sanctus@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      2 days ago

Have you seen the state of the human condition these days? Everyone needs therapy.

• Lost_My_Mind@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 day ago

Look, it’s simple. We have an election coming up, where one man, in no uncertain terms, directly stated that he will take steps if elected to begin the process of officially making facism a national policy. He will jail or kill the enemy from within using the united states millitary. His words exactly. Not hyperbally. Not the onion absurdist humor. These are direct quotes.

In response to this, republican voters have said things like “Oh, he didn’t mean it like THAT!!!” Despite that being his word for word exact direct quote.

And it’s not like he doesn’t have a history of this. He was responsible for Jan 6th. He’s ATTEMPTED this before. Yet all his supporters will tell you that you’re being obtuse if you verbally demonstrate any of this. You’re talking crazy talk! A republican president working against the interests of the citizens??? Crazy talk!!!

…ooooooh, yeah. I’m begining to see what you mean by life not making sense. Welp! Happy election day! It’s 2 weeks away, and WAY closer than it logically should be.

• grysbok@lemmy.sdf.org
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          2 days ago

My therapist keeps reassuring me that they have their own therapist and I don’t need to worry about their feelings. Parentification is a hell of a drug.

• DeathsEmbrace@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          2 days ago

They literally created the national sociopath agency. The government needs therapy too.

• Boomkop3@reddthat.com
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 days ago

hahaha, I like it. Most I know about the nsa is from random movies tho, I can’t say much

• DeathsEmbrace@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              20 hours ago

Search up Edward Snowden he basically proved that everyday the US government breaks the law and nobody cares.