• bcgm3@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    3 hours ago

“I pulled some strings, and I got The List. In fact, I’ve got it right here with me now.”

* Pulls napkin from his pocket *

“Hey, would you look at that – Kamala Harris, right at the top, just as I suspected… Joe Biden, yep, that tracks… Wow, ALL of the Clintons, how about that? And not surprisingly, Donald J. Trump is definitely nowhere to be found on the Epstein List. Welp, there ya have it everybody.”

• NickwithaC@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 hours ago

He knows what he’s doing. He wants to be president, and the only two things standing in the way are an election win and one of the names on that list.

• Pasta Dental@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        1 hour ago

At least he is more civilized and doesn’t have a cult following (…yet)

To be honest I would trust him more than Trump in terms of not launching a nuclear war and ending society. From what I saw in the debates he can actually be civilized and be a normal adult (albeit with bad opinions)

Basically all I’m saying is he’s not an embarrassment to the country unlike Trump who’s a plain child

• snailboy@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 hours ago

JD: “Actually, wait, give the list to us first and then we’ll release it. I just wanna check something real quick.”

• Rookwood@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 hours ago

He is using a tactic here where he knows 100% that something is not going to happen so he calls for it in an attempt to divert blame and appear virtuous.

• Joeffect@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 hours ago

I will keep saying this… Vance doesn’t care to be VP… If trump wins he’s going to say trump is unfit for office and take control shortly after … I know he doesn’t have the following like trump but that man is up to no fucking good and has more than half a brain cell functioning…

• CosmicTurtle0@lemmy.dbzer0.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 hours ago

He lacks political capital to do this.

Trump’s cult makes up for A LOT. His attempt to usurp power will more than result in an executive official order to ensure his, and anyone who even has a hint of disloyalty, permanent compliance.

• Xanthrax@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    7 hours ago

They’re so focused on the Clinton’s that they “forgot”, Trump was there too. Also, Vance looks like a guy who would pretend to be an LEO to prey on women and then post on 4chan about it in an essay format. He looks like that agriculture student you know has never worked a day in his life. He looks like a roblox dress to impress face. Sorry if that’s a low blow. Just wanted to vent. He looks like his mom tells him, “he’s handsome,” while his dad spanks him.

• unexposedhazard
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 hours ago

Im down with vance making another 180 and leaking internal trump secrets and shit.

• A_Union_of_Kobolds@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 hours ago

Honestly, no to vigilantes. Lots of people like to talk big shit about murdering sex traffickers and pedophiles but that’s not the answer.

• TexasDrunk@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        3 hours ago

When the judicial system fails us, what is the answer? When there are a bunch of judges on the list that are protected by other judges what should we do?

I’m not saying the answer is vigilantism or even violence. I just don’t know the answer and I’m so fucking tired of the system failing when it’s people who should be held to a higher standard or people with money but ruining the lives of poor and middle class people who made a single mistake.