• FuglyDuck@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Also, if the rumors he doesn’t drink are true they he absolutely was crying with those red eyes of his.

• Riccosuave@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

I mean he probably didn’t sleep great the night before either. You have to think that underneath all the bullshit and bravado he is actually concerned about facing repercussions even if he firmly believes he did nothing wrong.

As foolish as he may be, we also know he is a selfish, self-centered egomaniac who is concerned for his own well being above everything else in the entire universe. So I bet he is high-key stressing on this behind the scenes.

• FuglyDuck@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        10 months ago

oh he was absolutely crying himself to sleep. possibly also drinking himself to sleep.

• Riccosuave@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

I think he uses and constantly references the fact he doesn’t drink to cover up or justify his use of other “legal” prescription substances like amphetamines in his own mind.

I could be wrong, but I think the whole “I’m straight-edge” act is total bullshit, and stems from his superiority complex.

• FuglyDuck@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            10 months ago

I suspect if he’s not actually using substances for anything, it’s because he ignored his doctor’s warnings and nearly died because of it.

Vis a vis, alcohol, his liver is probably shot to hell. He’s simply got too many other habits that are adjacent to drugs and alcohol to have never had any.

• nilloc
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              edit-2
              10 months ago

He’s definitely done a ton of coke. Pretty sure all assistants have confirmed that from back in the apprentice.

• foof@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

People lose weight from stress? How lucky of them, I gain weight from stress. Double bad.