• Patches@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            edit-2
            6 months ago

Well it’s rare that you will find a cigarette that has been used for months or years and never cleaned. They are disposable. The previous user put their mouth on that cigarette maybe 10-20 times.

The ‘vaper’ could’ve used that thing ten thousand times since it’s last cleaning - if they ever cleaned it.

Also after that whole Vitamin E scandal - we found out some vapes can kill you. You won’t find random cigarettes that will do that unless you live in Breaking Bad.

• dependencyinjection
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 months ago

I’ve taken cigarette dimps from the floor.

Other random things. I tend not to smoke joints to the roach and then on hard times I had been known to tear up all the 10% joints to make a nasty one.

Finally, I lived in some rough ass flats once and the junkie neighbour would often knock on asking to bum a smoke. I would always oblige if I had some but one time I didn’t. He proceeded to ask for some of the ash from my ash tray. Dumbfounded I’m like sure. My sociopathic gf at the time enlightened me that it was to facilitate smoking crack as the ash would aid the burning of the rock.

I’ve seen crack heads roll up on a pub with a shopping bag and empty out the ash tray things attached to a wall and get off.

• VelvetStorm@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 months ago

Mainly food but I have done it for furniture. If you know the right places and know the right times, the food is fresh. Kolacheand bread are the best to get because they have to throw away what they don’t sell that day, so it’s always fresh and edible.

• that guy@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Now you know how COVID spread so easily. You’re wearing a mask and washing your groceries in the sink and this person is putting their lips on stuff they find in a parking lot

• No_Ones_Slick_Like_Gaston@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Title: Goosebumps: Vapor of the Beast

In the heart of a bustling city, nestled between neon-lit skyscrapers and buzzing cafes, there’s a parking lot known mostly for its graffiti-covered walls and the occasional skateboarder practicing tricks. This is where our protagonist, Alex, a tech-savvy Zoomer with a keen interest in urban exploration, discovers something peculiar.

One evening, while streaming their urban exploration live on social media, Alex stumbles upon a sleek, metallic vape lying next to a skateboard, abandoned or forgotten. Its design is unlike any they’ve seen before, with a mysterious switch labeled “Beast Mode.” Driven by curiosity and the thrill of sharing something unique with their followers, Alex decides to try it.

As soon as Alex activates “Beast Mode,” things take a bizarre turn. The world around them warps and changes. The graffiti on the walls comes to life, swirling and morphing into grotesque creatures that seem to leap out of the concrete. The once-familiar cityscape transforms into a nightmarish realm, where every puff of the vape intensifies the surreal, twisted visions.

Alex quickly realizes that the vape is no ordinary device but a portal to a parallel dimension where their deepest fears and the urban legends of the city come alive. Each vapor cloud reveals another layer of this haunting world, peeling back the veil between reality and the unimaginable.

To escape this terrifying adventure and return to their world, Alex must navigate through this labyrinth of nightmares, outsmarting the monstrous manifestations of the urban myths they’ve grown up hearing about. With their savvy use of technology and a brave heart, Alex battles through, learning that some mysteries are best left unsolved.

As dawn approaches, our protagonist finally finds the way back, turning off the “Beast Mode” and watching as the eerie world dissolves into the morning mist. They leave the vape behind, a decision to respect the unknown forces that lurk in the corners of their urban jungle.

The stream ends with Alex’s followers left in awe, questioning the line between reality and digital illusion. But for Alex, the experience is a chilling reminder of the untamed, mysterious elements that exist just beyond the touchscreens and usernames, in the shadowy corners of their ever-connected world.

• Fridgeratr@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Now I’m imagining a new Saturday morning cartoon with a character that uses this vape to turn into beasts to save the day. Like Ben 10 but a nicotine addict

• kingthrillgore@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

I can only imagine the confusion on the indentured chinese worker who made the cast for the mold on the vape casing that saw “beast mode” embossed into it.